MEMO OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN ,
, AND ERIE ORCHARDS AND CIDER MILL (Steve Elzinga) FOR COMPANY or family PARTY FOR (NUMBER) (participants) ON (DATE)
There is a minimum fee of $250 ($50 non-refundable deposit required) to rent half of the barn (30' x 40') and $400 ($100 non-refundable deposit required) to rent the entire barn (30' x 80').
The purpose of this event is:
The deposits will be credited to your minimum fee and the balance must be spent on any combination of the following:
1. Donuts at $7.99 per dozen and cider at $7.49 per gallon. It is
understood that a representative from your company will notify Bobbie or Valerie when and how
much of these products are needed and a tab will be kept throughout the day. Your company will
be billed for these at the end of the day.
2. Hayrides, pony rides, and inflatable toys require tickets that can be purchased for $5.00 per
participant or 5 tickets for $20.00. These tickets will be counted at day's end and billed to your
3. Guests will be allowed half bushel of apples at $21.00 per bag. A ticket
will be issued for these and counted at day's end.
4. Mini pumpkins (pie size pumpkins) will be available to your guests at a cost of $2.00 each.
5. A 10% discount will be applied to all the above purchases, however, the minimum charge of $250 and $400 is still applicable.
It is further understood that your employees/guests may purchase more apples and other products but they will pay the full price as other customers. They will be given the above products only upon presentation of the appropriate ticket. It is also understood that this information will be made known to your guests by your company representative.
It is also agreed that a check or credit card will be issued to Erie Orchards and Cider Mill after the party on (date of party) after all tickets and other products are counted for the full amount due.
Erie Orchards and Cider Mill
Signed and Dated for Your Company